Cumberland Lodge will:
- Mentor conference organisers in shaping, planning and recruiting for the conference
- Direct a realistic and targeted outcomes plan, including format and dissemination of reports and demonstrating impact
- Support conference registration via our online systems
- Ensure professional delivery of the event, including provision of conference facilities and materials
Cumberland Lodge will provide venue, facilities and refreshments (teas and lunch) but not travel costs. Organisers will be encouraged to apply for funding to help provide bursaries towards delegate and speaker expenses.
Your conference proposal should address:
- The concept and scope of the conference
- Names of committee members, ideally inter-institutional
- A recruitment profile of potential speakers and delegates
- Ideas for a senior or high-profile speaker for the evening session
Informal enquiries should be sent by email to Faye Taylor. Proposals should be submitted using the online form.
A supporting academic reference is required for postgraduate students.
Proposals will be judged especially on their relevance, interdisciplinary and inter-institutional strengths, and subject to the organisers’ academic references.