Cumberland Lodge is currently looking for hardworking people who are interested in working with us on a casual basis and are integral to delivering excellent customer service.
We are recruiting for casual housekeeping staff to work on Saturdays and/or Sundays. Some of the duties will include:
- cleaning and tidying guest bedrooms and public areas and replenishing toiletries and refreshments
- stripping and making beds, vacuuming, dusting, and polishing
- cleaning bathrooms in bedrooms and public areas
- reporting any maintenance requirements
- ensuring that each store area serving your allocated work area is kept clean, tidy, and secure at all times.
This job description is designed to help you in the understanding of your role and is not intended to be a definitive list of your duties as flexibility in meeting company and delegate needs is required by all employees.
You will need access to a vehicle, as Cumberland Lodge is located remotely in Windsor Great Park without easy access by public transport.
How to apply
If you are interested, please send your CV to Melissa Galvan, HR Officer, at email@example.com.