We are seeking to recruit a reliable Housekeeping Assistant to join our close-knit team of about 50 employees who are available to work on a part-time basis.
• clean and tidy guest bedrooms and public areas and replenish toiletries and refreshments
• strip and make beds, vacuum, dust and polish.
• clean bathrooms in bedrooms and public areas
• to report any maintenance requirements you may discover during your working day
• to assist with the laundry
• to operate in accordance with Cumberland Lodge’s health and safety procedures and policies at all times
• to carry out any other reasonable requests as directed by the Housekeeping Supervisor or Senior Management.
This job description is designed to help you understand the role and is not intended to be a definitive list of duties, as we require all our employees to demonstrate flexibility in meeting our organisational and delegate needs.
The successful candidate must have access to a vehicle, as Cumberland Lodge is located remotely in Windsor Great Park without easy access by public transport.
Salary: £10,730 per annum (FTE £21,460)
Hours: 18.75 per week
Shifts: 9.15am to 1pm Monday to Friday
Flexibility is essential around business requirements as contract hours may sometimes include weekday afternoon and/or weekend morning shift
Full details of the role including Job Description and Person Specification can be found in the Application Pack below.
How to apply
We seek to embody our vision of more peaceful, open and inclusive societies as an employer, and we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
If you have the skills and experience to meet the criteria in the Person Specification, and to carry out all the responsibilities outlined in the Job Description, we look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for the role of Housekeeping Assistant, please send a CV and a covering letter explaining why you wish to apply and how you meet the criteria, to: Melissa Galvan, HR Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews and a trial session will be scheduled on a rolling basis so early applications are advised.