Report on the scope and impact of our charitable work, from 1 September 2017 to 31 August 2018
Tuesday, 4 June 2019
Our 2017-18 Impact Report highlights the scope of our work and its impact on individuals and wider society.
- Foreword (by our former Chair of Trustees, Sir Stephen Wall)
- Our mission
- Introduction (by our Chief Executive, Ed Newell)
- Inspiring leaders, influencers and policymakers (our 'Freedom' conference series)
- Supporing students and young people
- Public engagement
- Speakers and contributors
- A lasting impact
- Partners and supporters
- Our 2018-19 series: Identities & Belonging
- Supporting our work
Read and download
The Impact Report can be read on screen in full-screen mode here, or downloaded in compresed pdf format from this webpage.