Our green-screen video studio and video mixing control room opened in 2020 and are now available to hire for private bookings.
The Dalling studio suite is situated in quiet parkland surroundings in The Mews conference centre at Cumberland Lodge, next to the main Lodge, with private access and ample free parking outside.
It is easily accessible from several major motorways (M4, M3, M40 and M25) and railway stations (Egham, Windsor & Eton Central, Windsor & Eton Riverside) with fast connections to London and across the UK. It is also close to Heathrow and Gatwick airports, and just a short drive from Bracknell, Ascot, Windsor, Eton, Slough and Staines.
You can find out more about hiring these facilities, or incorporating them into your conference or event booking at Cumberland Lodge, here.
- Fully lit 8m2 Chromakey studio, with green-screen surround, audio-enhanced walls and lighting rig
- Four Panasonic HE40 PZT rotating cameras on shelves/tripods (SDI and NDI connections both possible)
- Three tie-clip mics (cabled or radio)
- Available set-ups: single presenter or host; presenter + guest; or presenter + 2 x guests (chairs provided, if required)
- Web-based digital clock display
- Basic mirrored auto-cue/teleprompter for script reading
- Wall-mounted monitor screen
- Wall-mounted heater or fan, if required
- Large window for natural light and ventilation, with blackout roller blind
- Two-way communication with next-door Control Room
Control room facilities:
- Newtek Tricaster Mini with 4 channels and SDI inputs
- Video inputs: 8 x NDI streams
- Audio output: 1 x 1/4" Stereo Headphone Jack 2 x 1/4" Balanced Line
- Gigabit Ethernet: 2x RJ45 USB 3.0, 1 x USB Type-A
- Media: 2 x DDR Player, 2 x GFX Player, 1 x Sound Player, 15 x Media Buffers, 5 x Animation Buffers, 10 x Graphic Buffers
- Channels into 4 sub into 2 out
- External analogue audio desk with 24 channels into 4 sub, into 2 out
- 100MB internet connections for simultaneous inbound contributors via Zoom/Skype etc
- Outbound streaming to all major platforms and CDNs
- Additional Windows PC as source for PowerPoint or Zoom content as part of your event
- Local VT recording, including ISO’s on each camera if required
Please contact our Meetings & Events team on 01784 220521 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or enquire about rates and availability.